Skip to content
Business Immigration

Creative Worker Visa (Temporary Work)

Inspiring Confidence

Home / Services / Business Law / Business Immigration Services / Creative Worker Visa (Temporary Work)

Artists and Entertainers

Our Immigration Department are experienced with providing immigration advice for artists and entertainers.

The department provides a bespoke service to achieve a positive result, in a timely and cost-efficient manner.

The UK is a world-leading hub for the creative industries. Whether you are an actor, musician, dancer or other performing artist, our immigration solicitors are well versed in the full range of UK visas available to artists and entertainers who wish to visit, or work in, the UK.

Our specialist immigration solicitors work closely with creative sector professionals, employers and event organisers across the film, television, music, performing arts and fashion industries to ensure that their immigration and visa requirements are met.

  • - Visit (Standard) – Business visa;
  • - Permitted Paid Engagements (PPE) Visit visa;
  • - Global Talent Visa;
  • - European applications;

Need Legal Assistance on Creative Worker Visa (Temporary Work)?

Key Contacts

key person image

Mohammed Abukar

Senior Associate Solicitor

Let us take it from here

Reach out to us for unparalleled legal solutions. Our dedicated team is ready to assist you. Connect with us today and experience excellence in every interaction.

Contact form
If you would like one of our staff to contact you, please fill out the form below

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
Which RFB office do you want to contact?