Skip to content
Wills & Probate

Power of Attorney

Bespoke Service

Lasting Powers of Attorney

We can assist with the preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney for Property and Financial Affairs and Health and Welfare to enable decisions to be made by people you trust in the event that you were no longer able to make these yourself.

A Lasting Power of Attorney for Property and Financial Affairs can be used to manage your bank accounts, your property, and your investments and pay your outgoings. It could only be used with your consent whilst ever you have capacity but can be useful to enable someone to do things on your behalf if you are away or finding it difficult to leave the house or to sign documentation. If you were to lose capacity it can continue to be used for the whole of your lifetime.

A Lasting Power of Attorney for Health and Welfare allows people to make decisions such as where you live and what you wear and eat and can only be used if and when you have lost capacity. You can also choose to give the attorneys authority to give or refuse consent to life-sustaining treatment so that these decisions are made by people who you know and trust rather than by doctors.

If you are a business owner, we can help you to make a Lasting Power of Attorney for Property and Financial Affairs specifically to deal with your business assets to enable the business to continue running if you become ill or are often away.

Additional Info

  • News Author:Chris O’Callaghan | Devorah Ormonde

Need Legal Assistance on Power of Attorney?

Key Contacts

key person image

Chris O'Callaghan

Private Client Partner

key person image

Devorah Ormonde

Private Client Partner

Let us take it from here

Reach out to us for unparalleled legal solutions. Our dedicated team is ready to assist you. Connect with us today and experience excellence in every interaction.

Contact form
If you would like one of our staff to contact you, please fill out the form below

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
Which RFB office do you want to contact?