Skip to content


Any Concerns

We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to our clients and to dealing with all our clients and prospective clients fairly. However, sometimes things can go wrong so if something has, please tell us.

This page explains how we deal with concerns or complaints about our service

If you as a client or prospective client have a concern or a complaint about the service we have provided please contact your case handler or case handler’s supervisor first. Their details are given in the Client Care letter that you received. They may be able to resolve the concern or complaint. If they are unable to do this, the concern or complaint will be referred to the Compliance Partner, Rebecca Roberts; or you may refer directly to her at

The Compliance Partner, on receipt of a client or prospective client complaint, will confirm receipt within three working days and provide a copy of our full complaints procedure to you. Usually, no more than 28 days after that, we will write to you and tell you what we have done and what we propose to do to resolve your complaint.

What to do if we cannot resolve your complaint

The Legal Ombudsman can help you if we are unable to resolve your complaint ourselves. They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how we handle your case.

Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. If you have, then you must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman:

-Within six months of receiving our final response to your complaint


-No more than one year from the date of the act or omission being complained about; or

-No more than one year from the date when you should reasonably have known that there was cause for complaint.

Legal Ombudsman – Contact Details:


Call 0300 555 0333 between 10am to 4pm.

Relay UK: 18001 0300 555 0333


Legal Ombudsman PO BOX 6167, Slough, SL1 0EH

What to do if you are unhappy with our behaviour

The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.

You can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority on their website.

For more information about the SRA contact:

Solicitors Regulation Authority, The Cube, 199 Wharfside Street,
Birmingham, B1 1RN or DX 720293 BIRMINGHAM 47
Telephone: 0370 606 2555