- 020 7467 5764
AREAS OF SPECIALISM
- Bridging Finance
- Commercial Property
- Hotels and Leisure
Ali is a partner based in the firm's West End Office specialising in Residential and Commercial Real Estate.
Ali qualified in 2015 and joined the firm in April 2018 as a Property Solicitor in our Baker Street office. Ali is an experienced and versatile solicitor specialising in both commercial and residential property transactions including, but not limited to, freehold and leasehold, sales and purchases, grants of new residential and commercial leases, assignments, lease surrenders, finance including acting for lenders on secured lending matters, bridging finance and Islamic Finance, transfers of equity and auction purchases/sales. On the commercial side, in addition to the above, Ali regularly acts for companies in the purchase and sale of pubs and hotels up and down the country.
Ali takes great pride in being available for his clients and providing practical and commercial advice to get the deal done. He takes a particular interest in assisting HNWI and portfolio landlords and also large residential developers where he has experience in development financing, site acquisition, strategic site assembly and plot sales. In addition to the experience of acting for developers, Ali also regularly acts for buyers on new build properties where there is usually an element of HTB funding.
Ali is also fluent in Urdu and Punjabi.
- Acting for borrower on bridging finance of £2,000,000.00 residential property completed within 2 weeks of instruction.
- Purchase of £1,100,000.00 barn conversion as a BTL investment for a HNW client with an Islamic Mortgage.
- Advising a multinational tech company on the surrender of a commercial lease and simultaneous grant of a new lease for a larger workspace with rent in excess of £1,000,000.00 over the term of a 5 year lease.
- Acting for a London University on the sale/assignment of a lease for a commercial space to another educational institution.
- Acting for an international Bank in the loan facility of £1,695,000.00 for the purchase of a commercial building in London sold subject to an occupational Lease to Argos Limited.
"Throughout the process Ali showed impeccable professionalism, outstanding attention to detail, and demonstrated he had the knowledge and experience to deal with complex matters that you'd expect from a top-tier solicitor firm. Ali was always on top of his game and was someone we felt was reliable and could really trust.".
"Ali was thoroughly professional, personable and a pleasure to work with. He is super efficient and knowledgeable and I felt very secure knowing things were in his hands.
"I recently worked with RFB's Ali Choudhry in relation to a personal conveyancing matter. I was extremely impressed with his work. Ali is very knowledgeable," capable, and thorough. He completed the transaction very quickly, and on the terms, we had agreed. He is also very nice and easy to work with."