AREAS OF SPECIALISM
Mohammed Abukar is a Senior Associate Solicitor and advises on Complex Immigration and Human Rights Cases, Corporate Immigration and Private Immigration.
He has a varied clientele which include private immigration clients and high net worth entrepreneurs and individuals.
Mohammed is highly experienced with applications for entry clearance or further leave to remain as a spouse, fiancé/e, unmarried partner, dependant relative and students. He regularly advises and assists with citizenship, nationality and all types of visas to the UK.
Mohammed began his career in 2016 and trained as a trainee solicitor in a highly regarded legal 500 law firm, with a focus on complex Asylum Claims, First-tier Tribunal Appeals, Upper-Tier Tribunal Appeals and Judicial Reviews in relation to violation of human rights and asylum law.
Over the years he has gained significant experience in acting for vulnerable clients including those in detention, those suffering from complex psychological issues and victims of torture and trafficking. He also retains recognition by the Law Society for holding an Advanced Immigration & Asylum Law Accreditation [IAAS] as a Senior Caseworker which means he has demonstrated the required level of competence and knowledge in immigration and asylum law as defined by the Law Society.
- Corporate Immigration [Skilled Worker Visa]
- Sole Representative Visa
- Start Up and Innovator Visa
- Private Client Immigration
- European Union Settlement Scheme [EUSS]
- Complex Asylum and Appeals Immigration
- Deportation and Revocation of Deportation
- Judicial Review Applications
- Human Rights and Unlawful Detention Claims
- British Citizenship [Knowledge Of Language and Life in the UK Exemption]
- Visitor Visas, Business Visa