- 020 7467 5766
AREAS OF SPECIALISM
- Commercial Litigation
- Contractual Disputes
- Director & Shareholder Disputes
Sali Zaher is a solicitor specialising in commercial litigation and director and shareholder disputes from the office in Baker Street, London.
So far in her career, Sali has gained three years of commercial litigation experience and almost two years of corporate and commercial transactional experience.
Her litigation experience involves advising both individuals and businesses in a wide range of disputes. This includes disputes arising out of all types of commercial contracts, shareholder agreements and breach of director’s duties. She has experience in resolving disputes through alternative methods of dispute resolution including settlement, mediation and arbitration.
During her experience as a corporate and commercial solicitor, Sali advised businesses on share acquisitions and sales, cross-border commercial agreements, data protection and an array of commercial issues.
Sali’s experience in advising clients in both transactional and litigious commercial matters has given her a unique insight into the intricacies of corporate and commercial dealings. She understands commercial agreements from a drafter’s perspective. As well as advising you on how to best resolve a dispute, Sali can also advise you on how to protect your business from litigation in the future.
Outside of work, Sali is a keen swimmer and enjoys baking.
- Represented a major airline as a defendant in EU 261 breach of contract claims brought by individuals.
- Represented a major airline as both a defendant and claimant in a range of fast and multi-track contractual disputes.
- Advised a leading international chain of hotels across Spain, Tenerife and the Dominican Republic in contractual disputes.
- Advised a property management company on the methods of dispute resolution to adopt in relation to outstanding rental payments.
- Acted for an accountancy firm in relation to a professional negligence claim made against them.
- Represented an individual in a medical negligence claim made against a dental surgery.
- Advised a high net-worth individual in an arbitration relating to allegations for breach of a post-nuptial agreement.
- Acted for an ex-director of a company in the software industry in a claim brought against him for breach of non-compete and non-restrictive clauses in a shareholders and service agreement.
- Represented a business based on Dubai on a claim for breach of a distribution agreement.