Bethany is a trainee solicitor in the firms Exeter office. She works as part of the Property team seeing files through from the initial instruction to completion and beyond.
She joined the firm in 2021 working as a paralegal after completing her law degree at Cardiff university. After completing her LPC at the university of law Bethany will be qualifying as a solicitor in April 2024.
Bethany has experience in the following property matters:
- New builds
- Transfers of part
- Freehold and Leasehold properties
- Transfers of equity
- Unregistered Land
- Company Buy to Lets
- “Bethany Bowring has been outstanding during our whole conveyancing process. She kept us well informed and was sympathetic towards our situation when there were delays up the chain. She did everything she could you push the process along and we had full confidence in her.”
- “Very professional and responsive”.
- “Bethany was an absolute delight, she was quick to respond to all of our queries and did as much as she could to help us with any issues. She explained everything clearly and made the whole process as easy as it could be.”
- “Bethany kept us informed of progress and advised us with clear instructions regarding the legal aspects. Everything went very smoothly and we were reassured by Bethany’s professionalism.”
- “The service provided by RFB was outstanding from the outset and this quality of service was sustained throughout the whole legal process of selling one house and purchasing another.”
- “Very professional and would happily recommend her to anyone. Absolutely 5☆ service”
- “She was efficient and professional and dealt with everything quickly. She was always available on the phone and by email when I had questions or concerns.”