Ronald Fletcher Baker LLP with offices in the City, West End of London, Manchester, and Exeter has a renowned Legal 500 Commercial Real Estate department. The firm acts for corporate investors and high net worth individuals based in the UK and overseas in their acquisition of commercial properties and advises landlords and tenants on the grant of leases, and deals with purchases and sales of development sites.
We deal with the acquisition and sale of all types of commercial real estate properties including investment and development properties. Our clients range from individuals to corporate bodies to overseas high net individuals, entrepreneurs, and asset managers.
We have significant expertise in dealing with retail property transactions including representing high street and shopping centre operators. We have acted for corporate clients in various industries and has an in-depth understanding of commercial considerations as well as the legal framework within which they operate.
We regularly advise on complex mixed-use development projects and represent clients in their portfolio acquisition and disposals. We work closely with our Commercial and Corporate team on joint venture and company takeover projects. We regularly act on business premises purchases and sales as well as commercial lease renewals and extensions.
The Legal 500 recognises the Ronald Fletcher Baker team as having’ real expertise’ and ‘looking at matters from a commercial perspective’
Ronald Fletcher Baker LLP has a ‘large team with some very senior and experienced solicitors’ who ‘focus on getting the deal done and providing good and strategic advice.
Ronald Fletcher Baker has a team that ‘goes above and beyond for its clients'.
‘Always keeps the client’s best interests at the forefront of transactions’
‘The team is well placed to provide support on international matters’
‘Commercially minded and excellent ‘
'Poised, very experienced, and commercially aware’.
- Sale and Purchase of commercial properties,
- Development of properties
- Grant of commercial leases
- Sale and purchase of businesses
- Commercial lease assignments
- Grant of new commercial leases
- Sale and purchase of investment properties
- Leases of retail, office and industrial units
- The restaurant, hotel and entertainment sectors
- Site assembly, development and disposal
- Planning issues and agreement
- Secured lending and refinancing
- Offshore transactions
- Attended exchanges
- Auction sales and purchases
- Lease renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954