- 020 7613 7115
AREAS OF SPECIALISM
- Commercial Property
- Property Development
- Residential Property
Deniz acts for clients in connection with their investment and development projects and high-net-worth transactions. He also advises overseas companies in relation to their UK investment and development projects
He deals with the purchase and sale of businesses as well as company takeovers along with our Corporate Team
He also acts for banks in their lending to individuals and companies. He regularly represents company clients in their commercial deals. He is well known for his commercial awareness and ability to progress deals efficiently.
Deniz’s other work includes a seat on the Management Committee of Hackney Law Centre and service as a Labour Councillor in the London Borough of Hackney.
- Acquiring a number of central London commercial properties for an overseas investment company
- Acquiring a site for a development company, advising the company throughout the planning process for 71 units and structuring commercial leases in line with proposed development as well as advising on S106 and other planning aspects
- Re-structuring and re-financing a portfolio of 35 cases and advising various aspects of the case including advice on the legal framework, corporate structure, and SDLT implications
- Acting for an investment company in the acquisition of a number of high-end residential properties in central London
- Acting for a developer in the acquisition of a site with planning to develop a number of residential and commercial units, advising throughout the development process and re-structuring following completion, and granting individual leases when dealing with the sale of the individual units
Deniz initially cut his teeth on matters of serious crime, extradition, business crime and regulatory work. He has been a longstanding Recommended Lawyer in the Legal 500 rankings.
Some of his Legal 500 listings are:
"Committed and excellent with clients"
"Personable and reassuring"