- 020 7613 7131
AREAS OF SPECIALISM
- Bridging Finance
- Lease Extensions & Enfranchisement
- Residential Property
Shahd has a broad range of experience in conveyancing matters, including advising clients on sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties, shared ownership, inter-company transactions, equity transfer, property finance and remortgages.
Shahd has been acting for diverse clients based on diverse matters. She has represented buyers with the Help to Buy scheme, shared ownership, first-time buyers, HNW buyers and has also represented property investors and companies with multi-million-pound purchases. Additionally, Shahd often acts for major lenders from our Panellist on property finance and remortgage matters either on dual or separate representation.
Shahd is often endorsed for beating deadlines and completing within a short timeline
Shahd is Bi-lingual and speaks native Arabic in addition to English.
- Shahd is a dual-Qualified UK Solicitor and Palestinian Lawyer with wide-ranging experience in a variety of law and practice including; commercial and residential conveyancing, commercial conveyancing, property finance and remortgages.
- She is experienced in handling both Leasehold and freehold purchases as well as sales
- Shahd also acts on remortgages cases with speed and efficiency. One of the notable highlights for Shahd is advising a client on a refinance and completing the transaction in record time
- Shahd enjoys working on project finance and has recently completed an inter-company purchase and refinance of a newly converted building of 9 flats and have previously assisted on a similar project of 14 flats last year.
https://www.yell.com/biz/ronald-fletcher-baker-llp-london-901297247/ see particularly GarethS-220
01 Jul 2021
Absolutely brilliant, I had 9 new flats I was doing buy to let mortgages on (these weren’t straightforward mortgages) of which Shahd Arafat was doing 3 but as we progressed we binned the other solicitors doing the other 6 so she could do all 9 as the service was so good compared to the others. She took control of things that were nothing to do with her which made my life easier replying to emails and bringing stuff to my attention on Saturdays and Sundays. My mortgage broker has since put further work her way as a result of this.