Beatrice de Burgh
AREAS OF SPECIALISM
Beatrice de Burgh
Beatrice de Burgh is an Associate Solicitor within Ronald Fletcher Baker’s immigration team. She has significant experience in both private immigration and business immigration and takes instructions on all aspects of UK immigration law.
Beatrice began her career working in 2015 working in a global corporate immigration firm and she has spent several years over the course of her career advising small to large companies from a variety of sectors on immigration law and policy. She trained at a Legal 500 firm recognised as being one of the largest civil legal aid providers in the UK and qualified as a solicitor in 2021. During her training contract, she specialised in asylum and human rights applications, immigration bail and detention work, First Tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal error of law appeals, administrative review and judicial review applications and assisted clients facing removal to Rwanda under the Secretary of State’s current policy. Whilst training she gained significant experience working with vulnerable people including victims of torture, human trafficking and domestic violence and minors such as unaccompanied asylum-seeking children.
She is passionate about access to justice and helping private clients with complex legal applications and appeals. She also has a particular interest in advising businesses on their compliance obligations as UK sponsors. Beatrice is tenacious, thorough and straight-talking with a solution-focused approach.
Outside of work, she enjoys swimming, going to the theatre and travelling. She is fluent in Italian and speaks basic French and Spanish. She is able to take instructions in Italian.
- Visitor visas
- Sponsorship Licence applications
- Mock audits and compliance advice for UK sponsors
- Skilled worker visa applications
- Applications under the EU Settlement Scheme
- Applications for spouse and unmarried partner visas
- Applications under the Destitution Domestic Violence Concession
- Applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Applications for naturalisation and registration as a British citizen and passport applications
- Complex asylum applications
- Human Rights applications including Article 3 medical claims
- Deportation and revocation of deportation
- Bail applications and advocacy in the First Tier Tribunal
- First Tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal appeals
- Administrative Reviews
- Judicial review applications including those regarding unlawful detention, safe third country cases and section 95 accommodation