- 0208 138 8137
AREAS OF SPECIALISM
- Commercial Litigation
- Property Litigation
Juni is a Solicitor in the Litigation Team at RFB Legal in the West End office. She joined the team upon qualification in January 2023.
She has previously worked in a wide range of commercial and property litigation matters advising both individuals and businesses. Her previous experience has included assisting on matters involving director disputes, adjudication and construction disputes, debt recovery, contractual disputes, nuisance, and possession claims.
She also has experience in resolving disputes through alternative methods of dispute resolution, including settlements and mediation.
Juni graduated from Oxford Brookes University in 2017 with a First-Class Honours Degree in law. She subsequently obtained a Distinction in her LLM at Queen Mary University, focusing on e-commerce law, commercial conflict of laws and intellectual property in the fashion industry, before going on to study the LPC with a Masters in Business, Management, and Law gaining a distinction in 2019.
Juni speaks several languages, including Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, and German.
In her free time, Juni enjoys skiing, travelling, and walks with her dog.
- Assisted in a Technology and Construction Court case, involving an application for summary judgment to enforce adjudication awards, with a successful outcome for the client.
- Acted for a group of directors in an internal company dispute.
- Acted for clients in breach of contract and bailment claims.
- Experience in possession proceedings on behalf of Landlords, assisting her clients in regaining possession of their properties.
- Acted in a number of unopposed lease renewals.
- “The commercial litigation team at RFB Legal are technically brilliant.”
- “We received extraordinary service, especially with respect to communication, which was immediate and on the point even out of office hours.”
- “RFB Legal is highly skilled in property litigation. The team are very collegial and tight knit, which enables them to be agile in fast-paced matters.”