- 020 7467 5756
AREAS OF SPECIALISM
- Commercial Litigation
- Property Litigation
- Director & Shareholder Disputes
“Victoria Huxley is a superb litigator who comes across as calm and considered, yet has real grit”
“Few people are able to outwork Victoria. She is particularly strong in director and shareholder disputes."
Victoria is a Partner in the firm’s property litigation and commercial litigation team based at the West End office which is recognised in the Legal 500 as being “exceptionally talented at all levels from their Partners to the more Junior associate.” Victoria has individually been recognised by The Legal 500 as a Recommended Lawyer. Victoria is experienced in acting at all levels including the Court of Appeal and Supreme Court.
Victoria is experienced in acting in corporate disputes including claims for an account, section 994 unfair prejudice petitions, breach of shareholders agreements, winding up petitions and was recently involved in the Court of Appeal case of Lifestyle Equities C.V. & Anor v Ahmed & Anor  EWCA Civ 675 concerning director’s personal liability as a joint tortfeasor.
Victoria qualified in 2014 and quickly developed expertise in Residential and Block Management acting for HNW Landlord Companies in a range of matters including the recovery of service charge and ground rent arrears, lease extensions pursuant to the 1993 Act, right to manage claims and freehold acquisition. She also gained experience in the Property Tribunal as to contested lease extensions, costs and disputed service charges.
In her free time, Victoria is an avid runner and reader of crime fiction.
- Shareholders disputes
- Directors liabilities as joint tortfeasors
- Section 994 unfair prejudice petitions
- Insolvency matters including statutory demands
- Breach of shareholder agreement including reflective loss
- Breach of trust relating to shareholdings
- Claims for an account and unpaid dividends
- Breach of fiduciary duties and conspiracy
Residential and Block Management services
- Multiple 1993 Act lease extensions for HNW Landlord companies
- Assignment of Section 42 Notices
- Rights of first refusal
- Enfranchisements and freehold acquisition
- Residential and commercial rent arrears recovery
- Possession proceedings
- Property ownership disputes
- Trespass and encroachment
- Tenancy Deposit disputes
"Victoria Huxley is a superb litigator who comes across as calm and considered, yet has real grit and uses her knowledge to devastating effect in her written work. Few people are able to outwork Victoria. She is particularly strong in director and shareholder disputes."
“Victoria was amazing and we would definitely contact her again”
"Victoria Huxley is one of the hardest working solicitors I have come across."