Yasaman Asaad is a renowned real estate solicitor based in London, dealing with HNWI and ultra-HNWI, both from the UK and from overseas.
Our Middle East Desk is experienced in dealing with the requirements of Middle Eastern clients; it is staffed by experienced solicitors and is headed by Yasaman Asaad, a Farsi and Dari speaking solicitor.
Yasaman sources luxury off-market properties (both residential and commercial) and assists her clients with expanding their property portfolios in the UK.
Residential properties include new build apartment complexes and country estates as well as prime and super-prime properties in Central London; land earmarked for development, both with and without planning permission in prime development sites, and recently refurbished trophy assets.
Commercial properties include hotels, healthcare and shopping complexes.
In addition, Yasaman has strong personal connections with developers, architects, interior designers and lenders (both High Street and private) to provide a one-stop-shop for all aspects of UK property.
In an increasingly complex market, Yasaman offers her clients peace of mind, tailored service and a genuine competitive advantage, she undertakes thorough due diligence, handles all the negotiations and secures the best possible terms for you.
- Residential Property – we work with Middle Eastern investors to secure the right property and expand their property portfolio. We have a particular focus on, and understanding of, prime central London houses, off the market luxury properties, off plan developments and country houses.
- Commercial Property – we advise on commercial investments of all types, be that a hotel, office, retail space, gallery or redevelopment project.
- Luxury Assets – our clients regularly invest in, yachts, and private jets. We have right people to connect you for best advice.
- Corporate – whether establishing a company or investing in an existing venture, we can provide proactive and commercial advice.
- Disputes – whether a commercial, property or private wealth dispute, we advise clients through the complexities of litigation in order to reach the right result complex.
For further information or to make an inquiry, please contact Yasaman Asaad, the head of the Middle Eastern Desk on: 02076137142 or mobile: 07958217322.