We routinely assist clients with the administration of estates, whether or not there is a Will (testate or intestate), and provide an efficient and empathetic approach to help guide clients through some of the toughest times in their lives.
We act for a variety of clients including high net worth families, foreign domiciled individuals, entrepreneurs and elderly or vulnerable clients. Whatever your situation you can trust that your matter will be dealt with in a timely and sensitive manner.
We are members of STEP, the Society of Trust and Estates Practitioners.
Some information on the typical fees charged can be found here.
Our areas of expertise
- Preparing and advising on wills, codicils and related tax planning
- Applications for the grant of representation In both testate and intestate estates
- The administration and distribution of estates, including post death variations;
- Handling disputes, including will validity;
- Estate planning and inheritance tax advice
- Trust creation, management and advice
- Court of Protection applications and Powers of Attorney
- Cross border succession, tax and domicile status
If you have any queries do contact a member of the Private Client team on 0207 613 7136.