The team is comprised of highly experience commercial, litigation and regulatory solicitors, including an intermediary registered with the Football Association
The team has experience of
- International dispute resolution before the FIFA’s Dispute Resolution Chamber (DRC).
- The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS).
- The Professional Football Compensation Committee.
- Representing Football managers and players in a variety of contractual disputes both domestically and internationally.
- Privacy injunctions and reputation management.
- Drafting and negotiating employment contracts.
- Advice on disputes arising out of settlement agreements.
- Acting in the capacity as Intermediaries registered with the Football Association.
- Commercial contracts, sponsorship agreements and branding agreements.
- Intellectual property, including copyright, design rights and trademark matters.
- High value property transactions.