The ever increasing regulation of individuals and businesses has seen government and local authority agencies bringing proceedings with greater frequency and vigour. You can count on Ronald Fletcher Baker’s energy and diligence to protect your interest throughout, to strenuously fight your corner and manage, with the utmost discretion, what can be a difficult process. We will ensure that you know your rights at an early stage and where possible take pre-emptive action on your behalf. Our firm draws on decades of experience from our Civil and Criminal lawyers.
We can assist with regulatory bodies including
- The Financial Services Authority
- The Health and Safety Executive
- Food Standards Agency
- The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Environment Agency
- HM Revenue & Customs
And appeals and advice in relation to the
- Health, Education and Social Care Standards Tribunal and other related bodies on behalf of:
- Proprietors and managers of care establishments, nurses agencies, fostering and adoption agencies, private and voluntary healthcare providers and doctor’s and dentist’s practices who may appeal decisions by the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Childcare, early and later years providers, children’s homes proprietors, managers and employees, may make representations to, or appeal decisions by the Chief Inspector for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills (Ofsted).
- Proprietors of independent schools may appeal decisions and orders made by the Secretary of State under the Education Act 2002.
Should you require assistance please call our West End or City office.