The firm is pleased to announce that Ronald Fletcher Baker has been listed in the 2015 edition of the Legal 500 across 7 practice areas covering.
- London: Dispute resolution - Commercial litigation
- London: Real estate - Property litigation
- London: Real estate - Commercial property
- London: Real estate - Commercial property - Development
- London: Real estate - Commercial property - Investment
- London: Crime, fraud and licensing - Crime - General
- London: Crime, fraud and licensing - Fraud - White-collar crime
The listing recognises the firm’s outstanding level of service in these fields. In further recognition of this, nine of the firm’s lawyers are recommended by the Legal 500, including:
The 2015 Legal 500 notes that:
Simon Lawrence handled some key matters in 2014 for Ronald Fletcher Baker LLP, including work for expanding Lebanese restaurant chain Comptoir Libanais. Jonathan Roberts shows ‘good depth of knowledge’, and Sarah Hung demonstrates ‘uncompromising thoroughness’.
The ‘very able’ and ‘effective’Ronald Fletcher Baker LLP is an impressive niche practice. Jonathan Roberts and Sarah Hung are ‘painstaking and accurate’, as well as‘pleasant to deal with’. Rudi Ramdarshan, Sona Ondhia, and Paul Cain are also recommended.
Led by Rakeebah Rahim and the ‘excellent’ Deniz Oguzkanli, the group at Ronald Fletcher Baker LLP advised on a number of high-profile cases.
Fraud – White Collar Crime
The strong team at Ronald Fletcher Baker LLP, which includes Rakeebah Rahim, Deniz Oguzkanli and Anna Buch, specialises in complex bank fraud work.