Artists and Entertainers
The UK is a world-leading hub for the creative industries. Whether you are an actor, musician, dancer or other performing artist, our immigration solicitors in the West End of London are well versed in the full range of UK visas available to artists and entertainers who wish to visit, or work in, the UK.
Our specialist immigration solicitors work closely with creative sector professionals, employers and event organisers across the film, television, music, performing arts and fashion industries to ensure that their immigration and visa requirements are met.
The main immigration routes available to artists and entertainers are:
- Visit (Standard) – Business visa;
- Permitted Paid Engagements (PPE) Visit visa;
- Tier 1 Exceptional Talent visa;
- Tier 2 General visa;
- Tier 2 Intra-company Transfer (ICT) visa;
- Tier 5 Temporary Worker visa;
- Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme (YMS) visa.
Contact our Artists & Entertainer Visa Solicitors London
For expert advice and assistance with applying for a UK visa as a creative sector professional, employer or event organiser, please contact our immigration solicitors.