Ronald Fletcher Baker LLP provides tailored advice to entrepreneurs, start-ups and small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs).
We understand the needs of this sector exceptionally well and are well positioned to add value to projects by providing commercially viable solutions at competitive rates. Our team is experienced in dealing with both the small and medium sized business owner, and also the entrepreneur.
Working alongside our other departments, such as Employment, Property, Dispute Resolution we can engage with you and your teams as a trusted commercial adviser to ensure that your business operates within the law and productively.
Our experience for this sector covers:
- Business Start ups
- Advice on Business structures
- Joint Venture agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Sale and Purchase of trading businesses (transfers as going concerns)
- Agency, distribution and franchising agreements
- Sale, supply and purchase of goods and services
- Licensing, manufacturing and supply arrangements
- IT agreements
- Finance agreements
- Intellectual property, including copyright, design rights and trademark matters
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Regulatory advice